Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing by the minute and we’re looking for more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, this dynamic, intensely focused team applies careful attention to our financial operations, while delivering accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
Are you fiercely passionate about streamlining, with a vigilant eye for detail when it comes to handling money? If you are excited to have a high impact within a fast-growing company, we want you as our Senior Accountant.
- Guide process improvements in accruals, reconciliations and reporting, especially by leveraging systems
- Own the general ledger, constantly looking to improve the accounting books and have them properly reflect the organization
- Review staff accountant work and support team growth
- Reconcile significant accounts and produce error-free accounting reports
- Assist with special analytical projects and accounting systems implementations
- Provide monthly account variance analysis
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business, with 2 or more years of experience in the field
- Experience preparing and analyzing financial transactions like POs, Bills, and Item Receipts
- Quickly recognize, diagnose and correct accounting errors, seeking to reduce these errors in the future
- Focused, with an enthusiasm that allows you to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Understand the utmost responsibility and discretion required in this role
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Familiarity with NetSuite, SQL, or business intelligence tools
- Advanced Excel skills
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.