CAREERS AT FORMLABS
EMEA PR & Communications Manager
EMEA PR & Communications Manager
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Formlabs needs your keen communication and relationship-building abilities to help us spread our message throughout the land. If your superpower is crafting compelling stories we have the perfect challenge for you. Join us as the EMEA PR & Communications Manager, and help us grow.
- Develop and implement communications strategies and programs for Formlabs Europe:
- that foster positive brand awareness and help support business development/sales goals
- for corporate initiatives and product announcements
- for awards and speaking opportunities.
- Responsible for all PR facets of product announcements, from written materials to media relations
- create written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, and press releases
- forge new relationships with tier-1 media outlets, key influencers, and nurture existing relationships
- Proactively identify, nurture and pitch exciting stories about to national and mainstream press about 3D printing that will inspire the world.
The ideal candidate is a media-savvy, resourceful PR professional who has:
- a track record of 3-5 years experience in developing successful PR strategies and programs that generate meaningful PR outcomes and press coverage
- a self-starter who proactively and consistently develops PR initiatives to advance Formlabs Europe
- experience doing PR for technology companies, startups and products
- established working relationships with top-tier business/tech press in Germany, UK and France
- passionate and knowledgeable about technology, manufacturing and the industry of “making things”
- know a great story when you see it, and have the vision to bring that story to life
- possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- work quickly and can produce superb results under tight deadlines
- Experience launching consumer products
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company);
- Flexible office hours;
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why. We'd also like to receive a sample of one of your press releases and of successful coverage. We look forward to your application and our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.