CAREERS AT FORMLABS
Pro Service Expert
Pro Service Expert
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are a team of young and ambitious 3D printing enthusiasts located in Funkhaus, Berlin. Our primary goal is to empower our customers with the best tools and to offer them an amazing experience. With a 95% satisfaction rate, Formlabs offers one of the best customer experiences in the industry.
User success is the heart of Formlabs’ success. As our desktop technology accelerates, so does our need for:
- Expert teachers to help our customers learn 3D printing
- Problem solvers to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it
- Empathetic communicators to keep our users’ trust
In addition to receiving our best-in-class warranty support, our customers can elect to purchase our Pro Service (PS) to gain access to video chat training, phone support, and even speedier email responses. Pro Service Expert deliver these services and build relationships with these special customers to help them get the most from their Formlabs products.
- Connect with 3D printer PSP users to teach technology, identify problems, and create solutions via email and phone
- Build and manage relationships with our PSP users
- Print, print, print to your heart’s content
- Love to make your customer’s day, not only answering their question but also anticipating the next
- Quickly make friends with new technology (and teach your human friends how to use it)
- Already caught our grammatical mistake above (spelling matters to you, too)
- Have 1+ years of experience talking to customers on the phone
- Are fluent in English, and French or Italian or German
- Versed in CAD, modelling, 3D printing, and/or digital fabrication tools
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry ;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company);
- Flexible office hours;
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
Starting date: asap
We look forward to your application! Our Team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.