Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. The Manufacturing Engineer will work on the manufacturing team and be responsible for improving the manufacturing processes and outputs for all of Formlabs’ products.
If you are an engineer who can relentlessly improve our quality control and production efficiency, we want you to join the Form Team as a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Be the point person on site at our manufacturing locations, monitoring the health of our production lines and diagnosing and addressing problems as they come up
- Build monitoring systems to improve manufacturing line visibility
- Design and implement secondary source design and validation efforts
- Conduct root cause analysis studies
- Design and implement corrective action plans
- Improve assembly processes and material flow
- Fluent in spoken and written english
- Have a Bachelor's degree in an applicable engineering field (Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, etc.)
- Are a hands-on engineer, well versed in quality control and testing/validation
- Have a desire to deeply understand the interactions of complex electro-mechanical products
- Document everything (Engineering Change Orders)
- An effective communicator remotely and in person
- 3D CAD design, particularly Solidworks
- Aptitude for electronics and reading schematics
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
*This job will be based out of Shenzhen, China.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.