Sales Operations Support Assistant (20 h/week) (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Formlabs started out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2011 – today, we are building our European headquarters in Berlin with an international team of young individuals who want to change the workflow of designers, engineers, jewellers, and dental technicians with our high-precision desktop 3D printers.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our sales team is full of 3D printing experts professional with their daily chores and always ready to support their customers. We are building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
To support our Sales Team you need an understanding of sales processes and attention to detail. We are looking for a Sales Operations Support Assistant (m/f) who would help our Sales team to increase efficiency by taking over the purchase orders processing, internal email routing, and other administrative tasks.
Sales Operations Support Assistant (m/f/d) role is a part-time position (20h/week). This would be a perfect fit for students in their final year or recent graduates to get hands-on experience in sales and operations, learn about direct sales organization from within and get their first opportunity to get in touch with customers.
- Process purchase orders from our customers using Magento and Salesforce;
- Issue Quotes to customers;
- Manage internal email address;
- Coordinate purchase orders with customers, Finance and Sales teams;
- Handle requests with preciseness and confidentiality;
- Make sure that order invoices are paid duly;
- Report to Sales Lead and Direct Sales Operations;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and have at least a B2 proficiency in German
- Attentive to details
- Reliable and approachable
- Have a customer-oriented attitude
- Not afraid to handle repetitive workflow
- Professional attitude and confidential handling of customer data
- Experience with 3D Printing, Technology, and Systems
- Experience with CRMs
- Experience with customer services or sales workflows
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- Weekly yoga classes
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We look forward to meeting you! Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.