CAREERS AT FORMLABS
Solution Engineer (Dental)
Solution Engineer (Dental)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking 3D printers to dental labs and clinicians around the world.
Formlabs is quickly becoming one of the key players in digital dentistry. We are looking for a standout dental expert with the entrepreneurial mindset to build dental partnerships, training and programs. If you have a deep understanding of the dental and broader medical industry as well as experience bringing groundbreaking technology to market, join us as our Solution Engineer (Dental).
- Make Formlabs printers the no 1. choice for 3D printing in dentistry
- Design & provide dental training internally and to our customers & partners
- Establish good relationships with the best distributors in the dental industry
- Connect to dental opinion leaders and build a strong presence on relevant platforms
- Create dental content such as user stories and webinars
- Test dental applications and give direct feedback to our Product team in Boston
- Represent Formlabs on the dental market
- Are a dental professional who can thrive as a sole contributing entrepreneur while also fitting seamlessly into a team
- Have a deep understanding of the dental and medical industries and the related advanced technologies
- You have experience in and deep understanding of digital dentistry
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience with CAD/CAM
- Are an expert communicator who can talk to the engineer and layperson alike
- Can easily start, build, and deftly manage relationships over time
- A smooth diplomat
- Enjoy traveling frequently to speak with partners and customers
- Speak besides English another EU language (German, French, Italian)
- Can work from Berlin
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience beyond dental and medical
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry ;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company);
- Flexible office hours;
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
We look forward to meeting you! Please send us your application and we’ll get in touch with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.