Site Lead - Software Engineering
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Engineering at Formlabs combines the technical sophistication typical of high-end industrial applications with the fast-paced, high-autonomy culture of a modern consumer products company. We innovate simultaneously across software, electromechanical hardware, and materials science. We’re building a team that’s the best in the world at rapidly developing complex systems into elegant and accessible products.
The software engineering team currently covers multiple products at different stages of development. We are looking for a Site Lead to develop our rapidly growing team as we create world-class software here at Formlabs Budapest.
- Be an effective people manager who provides technical guidance, evaluation and facilitates career growth
- Refine our software development processes and approach
- Hire and build the software engineering functional group at Formlabs Budapest
- Ensure the timely delivery of quality software engineering for numerous products
- Interface with other functional leaders for product development
- Set clear project resource requirements, including schedules, budgets, etc.
- Define and influence product strategy
- An expert software engineer with strong domain knowledge and skills
- Able to communicate fluidly across technical domains
- Carried complex applications through the product lifecycle: from concept through production
- Previous experience managing a small/medium sized team or teams of engineers
- Ready to lead in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Love to work with a variety of software talent (desktop, embedded, and more)
- Enjoy working with high-tech gadgets and thinking about ways that users interact with them.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.