CAREERS AT FORMLABS
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionise the way things are made! As a global leader in desktop 3D printing, the Formlabs group including its subsidiary Formlabs GmbH collectively enjoy a strong financial position, rapid revenue growth, and profitability at the group level.
Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 120 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education. In order to achieve this, we are looking for talent, that can help us support our fast growth. This is opening many development opportunities, also within our Marketing Department in Berlin.
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are building a Web Development Team in Berlin and we are currently looking for an experienced developer.
As a Web Developer on our Web and E-commerce Team, you'll work closely with our marketing and design teams to develop, launch, and maintain the marketing and e-commerce content platform for Formlabs.com. We are building a state-of-the-art web content and e-commerce platform using isomorphic React and Node.js, headless content management in Python with a GraphQL API, and best-in-breed e-commerce to take us to the next level of our e-commerce shopping experience.
More than building simple web templates and managing content, you will create beautiful interactive content that excites, informs, and guides visitors toward measurable goals. You have a flair for creating performant, interactive, beautiful experiences and an interest in monitoring your impact on the company’s bottom line through analytics, experimentation, and iteration.
If you’re passionate about building great web experiences and want to work with a high-caliber, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you to join our team as a (Senior) Web Developer.
Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work, particularly of customer-facing websites, is required.
- Build and maintain a best-in-breed web content management platform and interactive web frontend using the latest web technologies.
- Develop world-class e-commerce experiences to make it easy for our customers and partners to buy our products.
- Work closely with the marketing and design teams to keep our website looking fresh and serving our customers.
- Measure, analyse, experiment, and iterate to improve our online customer experiences.
- Well-versed in building and shipping high-traffic websites in a production environment - have a portfolio of public facing company websites you can share
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and web engineering team
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and frontend development using libraries such as React
- Have built and run content management systems for large international teams
- Work with and have designed and built RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Guide projects to completion, on time and to plan
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Front-end frameworks such as Foundation, React, Redux
- Python, PHP, Node.js in production environments
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Git experience preferred
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents. Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work is highly encouraged!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.