Product Management Intern - Materials
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The product team at Formlabs helps drive hardware, materials, and software products to completion. From defining the requirements of new products, determining features and user experience, and following products through development all the way to shipping, the Product team is looking for someone with strong instincts for product development, who is ready to help us develop great hardware, resins, and digital experiences.
You’ll be responsible for evaluating user needs for current and future products through market research. You’ll use your findings to provide insights at key decision points, connecting our designers and engineers to the voice of the customer. Join our team as a Product Intern.
**A portfolio is strongly encouraged for this role**
- Evaluate user needs for current and future products
- Conduct market research
- Develop clear, structured, and detailed product plans
- Collect and analyze data from internal and external resources
- Collaborate and communicate across various teams
- Have an analytical or research background
- Highly curious and creative, a data-driven problem solver
- Have some technical and lab experience
- Extremely organized and able to clearly communicate and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ambitious with your projects, always seeking to push something further
- Background in materials, chemistry, or engineering
- Experience with market research or product management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.