Location: Berlin, Germany
We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionise the way things are made! As a global leader in desktop 3D printing, the Formlabs group including its subsidiary Formlabs GmbH collectively enjoy a strong financial position, rapid revenue growth, and profitability at the group level.
Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 120 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education. In order to achieve this, we are looking for talent, that can help us support our fast growth. This is opening many development opportunities, also within our Systems Team in Berlin.
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow, the importance of elevating our approach to our core systems only becomes more clear. We’re searching for an energetic, solution-focused powerhouse to take ownership of Salesforce and help us take our systems to the next level.
The right person for this is interested in growing their career in Salesforce either as an administrator or developer and is excited to to make an impact on our systems and how we do business. To that end, you thrive on understanding complex problems ranging over multiple teams, bringing forward solutions, and executing those projects. If you are excited to sit at the intersection of our Systems, Sales, Service, Channel, Web, and Marketing teams and know every detail of managing our CRM, we want you as our Salesforce Administrator.
- Perform basic administrative functions such as versee profiles permissions, roles, and user creation
- Design and develop solutions using declarative methods (e.g. custom objects, workflows, process builder)
- Assist in training new users and continuing education for existing users on new feature releases
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Review Bug Requests, troubleshoot issues, and escalate issues to Salesforce Developers as needed
- Perform regular audits and prepare for major releases
- Enforce and implement data quality standards across teams
- Ready to take full ownership of Salesforce, both in supporting existing processes and implementing new solutions
- Experience creating Reports and Dashboards
- Possess demonstrated Salesforce knowledge as an admin (6-12 months experience)
- Interest learning in Apex
- Experienced with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
- Can meld your solid knowledge of Salesforce with a clear ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Look to constantly improve your skills and learn more about developing features and tools
- Enjoy self-driven projects and owning your own tasks, while still executing on a shared timeline
- Excellent at both solving a problem and then executing the solution
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Flexible office hours
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Please send us your certificate(s), references from previous employers (if possible) and a cover letter describing your motivation in working at Formlabs Europe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.