To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Manufacturing leaders at Formlabs harness all major engineering disciplines – mechanical, electrical, software, materials, optics, and more - to ensure our lines deliver quality products seamlessly. We are looking for product-driven thinkers who make excellent technical decisions, grow and inspire the people around them, and communicate with diverse teams.
- Monitor manufacturing line yield, throughput and labor content
- Design and deploy manufacturing, assembly and automation equipment
- Resolve technical production issues at supplier or contract manufacturing locations
- Improve assembly processes and material flow
- Implement cost reduction measures through contract negotiation, identifying multiple sources and value engineering
- Have a Bachelor's degree in an applicable engineering field (Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, etc.)
- Are a hands-on engineer, well versed in hardware debugging and experimental design
- Have experience leading teams of engineers
- Have a desire to deeply understand system level interactions of complex electro-mechanical products
- Have experience with Python
If this could be you, apply and tell us more.
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Fully stocked kitchens and catered lunches three days a week
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.