Channel Sales Manager, Greater China
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build an all-star team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for an all-star entrepreneur to drive our expansion. If you can understand complex technology, navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Channel Sales Manager and help us grow.
This job is located in Shenzhen and is responsible for assigned territory in greater China.
- Establish and grow healthy sales channels in China
- Manage partnerships to maximize sales and build our brand
- Set ambitious targets for current partners and help enable them to exceed these goals
- Attend trade shows with partners and increase lead flow
- Ensure an amazing customer experience for customers
- Are a strategic thinker and natural entrepreneur, willing to get your hands dirty with the details
- Have a deep understanding of channel sales and strategy, with proven record of driving revenue and hitting ambitious targets
- Have a track record of bringing products to market and building business operations from the ground up that account for full lifecycle of the customer
- Are an expert project manager and skilled in coordinating people and resources not directly under your control
- Can craft productive partnerships that align incentives for mutual growth
- Are a smooth diplomat as well as a tough negotiator
- Have exceptional presentation skills
- Are a strong team player
- Are fluent in English & Chinese
- Ready, willing, and excited to travel throughout Greater China
- 3D printer or 3D CAD industry experience
- Be familiar with Dental vertical as plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.