Customer Service Specialist (Dental)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our dental market is growing fast and we want to give our customers from the dental industry the best tools with an amazing experience. At Formlabs, that means answering every question, no matter how small, and providing the resources to empower our users to innovate and create.
If you love new technology, have experience in dentistry, and are a natural problem-solver and a great communicator, we want you on the Customer Services team.
- Remotely support users from the dental industry in learning the ins and outs of 3D printing via phone and email
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Feed customer reports back to our international engineering team
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Have an experience working with dental products/ experience as a dental technician/ experience in services for dental suppliers
- Are fluent in written English and one of the following languages: German, French, or Italian
- Care about customers and are a communicational expert
- Like to demonstrate expertise and are capable of leading the customer to a resolution
- Know how to avoid or solve conflicts and have great analytic skills
- Are good in administrative tasks and you are not afraid of long to-do lists
- You enjoy creating, crafting, forming, making, repairing, and playing with new tools
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems (e.g. Service Cloud)
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company);
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- No shifts - we do services in business hours only;
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
- Please send us your certificate(s), references from previous employers (if possible) and a cover letter describing your motivation in working at Formlabs Europe.
We look forward to your application! Our Team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.