Marketing Assistant - Working Student
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our Marketing activities keep growing and we are on the lookout for an enthusiastic marketer to help us handle this growth. Support the team with ad-hoc projects across SEO, Content, Channel Marketing, and Events. You will collaborate closely with all sub-departments of the Marketing team in order to propel our marketing-driven company to achieve groundbreaking results. As a Marketing Assistant, you will take away the knowledge of new systems and platforms and be able to learn about the marketing strategy of a successful start-up from inside-out.
Joining Formlabs as a Marketing Assistant Working Student is an exciting opportunity to grow as a marketer in the fastest developing company in the 3D printing industry. We offer a 6-months long contract with 20 hours/week working time - a perfect chance for a student to kickstart a career in marketing!
Support the Marketing team across various departments:
- Growth - keep Marketing funnel database up to date
- SEO - help optimize our SEO strategy with some web improvements
- Check internal linking
- Keyword research
- Content - help manage our content through our CMS
- Add content to our website
- Create and edit web pages
- Channel - support our Channel Marketing team
- Handle sample part requests from partners
- Keep the Market Development Fund (MDF) database up to date
- Be the timekeeper for Partner Marketing Plans
- Events - Support our team with Event logistics
- Setup and maintain inventories for event materials and printers
- A self-professed lover of marketing eager to learn how a marketing-driven organization works
- Currently studying Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Good with spreadsheets
- Have some familiarity with CMS applications and Google Analytics
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus
- Can think critically and have a getting-things-done attitude
- Have a curious mind and be thirsty for knowledge
- Previous marketing or business experience
- Experience with 3D printing
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs.
We look forward to your application! Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.