Customer Intelligence Analyst
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Customer Experience team is looking for someone who can help complete time-consuming analysis so that we're better prepared to make decisions that positively affect operation and customer experience/success plans. This work will help us identify and scope problems to ensure that the solutions we design will be informed by data and sound analysis.
As a Customer Intelligence Analyst, you will work closely alongside members of the Customer Team to move work through the project management funnel. You will also spearhead data-focused special projects like customer health scoring, customer churn analysis, etc. In this position, you will report to the Head of Customer Experience.
- Analyze NPS, CES, operational data, and Culture Amp survey data to identify opportunities to report on and improve customer/employee experience
- Build operational dashboards and Tableau visualizations to help evaluate the team
- Lead Salesforce Service Cloud dashboard reporting efforts
- Partner with the Documentation Team to analyze Google Analytics data and provide recommendations for Help Center optimization
- Spearhead data-focused projects to help improve customer experience
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure projects are completed well and on time
- Identify opportunities to improve our documentation and customer education assets
- Author quarterly customer feedback report
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field of study
- Experienced and knowledgeable in data wrangling, building data models, and developing insights
- Proficient in SQL
- Curious about the intersection of people and data--you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter
- Advanced project management skills
- A results-driven attitude that allows you to power through projects at lightning speed
- Current or former entrepreneur
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, PowerBI, Tableau, Splunk, or Qlikview
- Programming skills
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.