Integrations Engineering Intern (Summer 2019)
Location: Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
Our printers sit in the middle of an interdependent ecosystem of software, mechanical, and electrical components. Coordinating system-level behavior requires deep technical knowledge as well as a firm understanding of how the product behaves in the field.
As an Integration Engineering Intern, you will be responsible for understanding our printers and working with engineering design teams to integrate new capabilities into our products. If you are an experienced, multi-disciplinary engineer interested in developing 3D printers from a systems perspective, this is the job for you.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to define system requirements for new features, validate design changes, and assess performance
- Help design and run tests to validate new functionality without breaking existing features
- Use insights gained from field and manufacturing data to improve our products
- Are a hands-on engineer well versed in hardware debugging and experimental design
- Have a desire to deeply understand system level interactions of complex systems
- Are a fluent programmer who can use code to work more efficiently
Please note that this position is based out of Durham, North Carolina.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.