To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
If you are a talented engineer who is excited to dive into with 3D geometric algorithms and other challenging problems, we want you on the Software Team as an Algorithms Engineer.
- Develop world-class desktop 3D printer software with a focus on geometric algorithms
- Guide the development of cutting-edge software features from inception to release
- Bring innovative features to our users from underlying algorithms to intuitive user interface
- Develop in C++ object-oriented design and development
- Have developed 3D graphics or computational geometry
- Love to study computer science journal articles
- Fearlessly face algorithms
- Work seamlessly with a diverse team of developers, engineers, and designers
- Have initiated and completed complex projects, alone and on time
- Are ready to routinely ship bulletproof software to thousands of customers
- Experience with solid mechanics or FEM (Finite Element Method)
- Flexible Vacation
- Fully stocked kitchens and catered lunches three days a week
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
**This position will be a part of our US-based software team but located in our new Budapest office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.