Senior Sales Operations Associate
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We're looking for top-tier operations and business talent to take our sales organization to the next level. As our Senior Sales Operations Associate, you will work closely alongside the Head of Global Sales Operations and other sales leaders to address the challenges and opportunities most pressing to grow our direct sales revenue. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can quickly understand new problems, develop solutions, and make an impact, you will add immediate value to the team at Formlabs.
- Optimize lead flow to increase conversion rates and improve sales productivity
- Implement new processes to improve the team’s efficiency
- Develop compensation and incentive plans to drive the productive selling behaviors
- Evaluate new sales technology sales technology
- Collaborate with other departments including systems, marketing, finance, and logistics, to remove blockers for the sales team
- Analyze and model data to inform the sales strategy and management approach.
- Take initiative to drive core business outcomes
- Are an independent thinker who can see and accomplish whatever needs to be done
- Embrace change and excel in an evolving environment
- Excel at organization and communication, and working cross-functionally
- Are a Salesforce and Excel expert, and are familiar with other sales optimization tools including Drift, Outreach, and Magento.
- Salesforce certification
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.