Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our teams need systems running smoothly at all times. To get our best work done, we need our IT and systems to run at peak efficiency. You'll be asked to put your creativity to work to develop enduring, new solutions. You will be our in-house technical support by troubleshooting our IT issues and implementing long-term solutions.
If you have a passion for technology and love to solve both short and long-term challenges, we want you to join our Systems team in IT Support.
- Act as the primary troubleshooter for technical support systems and applications
- Promptly respond to all help desk requests
- Ensure team productivity is rarely impacted by an IT or systems issue
- Support our Operations team with office systems such as phone, conference, and A/V
- Self-professed lover of technology who is eager to learn new platforms
- Have a problem-solving and customer service mindset
- Focused on productivity and finding a better way to get the job done
- Demonstrable experience working independently and finding creative solutions
- Ready to quickly ramp up to learn whatever you don’t already know
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Experience with G-Suite Administration
- Experience coding or scripting in in Bash or Shell
- Studied IT, computer engineering, or a related field
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.