Engineering Channel Sales Manager UK & Ireland (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are Formlabs and we want to change the way things are made! Our Formlabs EMEA Team is very international with over 100 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery and Education.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager (UK and Ireland) for our Engineering accounts, who can help us further develop our engineering business in the UK and Ireland. If you love (channel) sales, want to make a difference in partner/reseller relations, and get a kick out of finding new business opportunities, join us!
The work location is in London, UK or remote in the UK. You would be employed at Formlabs Berlin GmbH.
- Analyse engineering market in UK and Ireland and find new joint business opportunities with resellers
- Channel management of engineering resellers in UK and Ireland (set-up, optimization)
- Direct cooperation with existing value-added resellers and customers
- Establish strong relationships with top resellers and understand customer feedback
- Make sure that channel sales targets are met
- Contract negotiation
- Relationship management
- Have 7+ years experience in sales in the UK region (in engineering, channel, distribution, hardware, CAD/CAM software)
- Have a feeling for resellers and their business need
- Are fluent in English (C2 level)
- Are creative and always look for the best solution
- Willingness to travel (worldwide, around 30% of your working time) to partners and customers
- Love communicating and are enjoy being involved in business discussions
- Are passionate about tech and have the patience and knowledge to explain how complicated things work
- Experience in the engineering industry is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience in the working in the UK and engineering industry
- Have a feeling for resellers and the needs of their business
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter in which you describe your biggest achievement so far as a Key Account Manager. Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.