Program Manager - Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The components we source from all over the world are important to the success of our products and company. We must carefully balance our needs to lower costs while ensuring high-performance, reliability, and abundant supply. You’ll partner with our suppliers head-to-head to expand the capabilities of Formlabs and directly improve our products.
If you love building complex supply chain networks, we want you to join us as a Program Manager. You will report to our supply chain lead.
- Grow partnerships with current and potential suppliers to keep our pipeline flowing
- Strategic oversight of Formlabs’ component supply chain
- Improve our production network in terms of cost, quality, and supply resilience
- Supply chain planning for future product rollout
- Love to partner with suppliers, vendors, and engineering teams
- Ready to travel and visit suppliers in all corners of the earth to find the highest quality components
- Implement quality control (QC) measures for components on the manufacturing floor
- Hold suppliers to their promises and expectations
- Track essential BOM components to provide a steady supply of parts
- Excited to source, contact, and evaluate potential suppliers for quality, reliability, and capacity
- A team player who can work with a variety of teams, on-site and remotely
- Manufacturing and procurement experience
- 3D CAD design, Solidworks
- Worked with electronics and reading schematics
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.