To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ Design Team is looking for an accomplished Web Designer to create an elegant, scalable, and user-friendly web experience. If you have an eye for precise and minimalist design and the sensitivity to create compelling user interactions, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Join us as a Web Designer and help us grow. You will report to our Creative Director.
- Design web pages and interactive content, relying on an interest in user needs and our needs
- Contribute to the development of Formlabs’ brand and identity
- Ensure that our web content is both beautiful and accessible across desktop and mobile devices
- Collaborate across design, marketing and product teams, working closely with developers and other designers to produce high-quality creative work
- Turn high-level requirements into beautiful and functional interactive designs
- Articulate design ideas to leadership partners through mock-ups and prototypes
- Excel in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other visual design tools
- Experience optimizing video and image assets for web and mobile
- 1+ years of experience with tools such as Invision, Zeplin, and Principle
- 1+ years of experience building webpages using content management systems, such as Wordpress, DjangoCMS, Squarespace, or Webflow
- Responsive design experience
- Experience with After Effects or other motion graphic tools
- Familiarity with A/B testing, conversion rate optimization, and user behavior analysis (Hotjar, CrazyEgg, Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with Git and front-end frameworks such as React, Foundation or Bootstrap
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- Ownership in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Free beverages and snacks
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Please share a portfolio/website that reflects your abilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.