IT & Systems Intern/Trainee (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our diverse team needs the office operating smoothly at all times. To get our best work done, we need our information to be secure and for our tech systems to be running at top capacity. As our team grows, we need our technical infrastructure to scale with us. This job requires creativity and inventive, enduring solutions. You will help analyze and troubleshoot common problems in systems and services, research and design new long-lasting solutions, and implement, integrate, and program those solutions.
If you are highly motivated, organized, and love supporting a diverse company in accomplishing great things, we want you to join us as IT and Systems Intern or Trainee (m/f/d).
- Providing first line user support for our colleagues
- Maintenance of office equipment, laptops, conference equipment
- Setup of office equipment, desks, printers
- Troubleshooting support requests
- Work with a Global team
- Learn end-to-end IT operations
- Have a service-oriented mindset
- Always looking for a better way to get the job done
- Driven to provide great user experience
- Have knowledge of basic networking infrastructure
- Comfortable with Window and MacOS
- Interested in 3d printing
- 6 months internship or traineeship
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Weekly yoga classes
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We look forward to meeting you soon! Please send us your Cv and your cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.