Full-stack Web Developer (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
We're Formlabs and we want to revolutionise the way things are made! As a global leader in desktop 3D printing, the Formlabs group including its subsidiary Formlabs GmbH collectively enjoy a strong financial position, rapid revenue growth, and profitability at the group level.
Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 120 people from 20+ countries. We're growing our business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education. To achieve this, we're looking for talent, that can help us support our fast growth. This is opening many development opportunities, also within our Marketing Department in Berlin.
We're building a Web Development Team in Berlin and we're looking for an experienced developer.
As a Full-Stack Web Developer on our Web and E-commerce Team, you'll partner with our marketing and design teams to develop, launch, and maintain the marketing and e-commerce content platform for Formlabs.com. We're building a state-of-the-art web content and e-commerce platform using isomorphic React and Node.js, headless content management in Python with a GraphQL API, and best-in-breed e-commerce to take us to the next level of our e-commerce shopping experience.
More than building simple web templates and managing content, you will create beautiful interactive content that excites, informs, and guides visitors toward measurable goals. You have a flair for creating performant, interactive, beautiful experiences and an interest in monitoring your influence on the company’s bottom line through analytics, experimentation, and iteration.
If you’re passionate about building great web experiences and want to work with an impressive, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you to join our team as a (Senior) Full-Stack Web Developer.
- Build and maintain a best-in-breed web content management platform and interactive web frontend using the latest web technologies
- Maintain the backend of our website running smoothly with Python
- Develop world-class e-commerce experiences to make it easy for our customers and partners to buy our products
- Partner with the marketing and design teams to keep our website looking fresh and serving our customers
- Measure, analyse, experiment, and iterate to improve our online customer experiences
- Well-versed building and shipping high-traffic websites in a production environment - have a portfolio of public facing company websites you can share
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and web engineering team
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and frontend development using libraries such as React
- Have built and run content management systems for large international teams
- Work with and have designed and built RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Guide projects to completion, on time and to plan
- Python/PHP or Node.js experience in production environments
- Django-cms and other content management systems experience
- Experience with Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Front-end frameworks such as Foundation, Redux
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Git experience preferred
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Weekly yoga classes
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We're looking forward to receiving your application documents. Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work is highly encouraged!
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.