Head of Direct Sales (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionize the way things are made! Our Formlabs Berlin team is highly international, with over 100 enthusiastic individuals from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa and changing workflows of designers, engineers jewellery makers and dental technicians with our high-precision SLA desktop 3D printers. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Dentistry, Engineering, Product Design, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our sales team is filled with 3D printing experts who care about people and their work. We are building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
We’re looking for the Head of Direct Sales EMEA, who will play a key role in shaping the Formlabs Direct Sales team and program.
- Have 5+ years experience leading inside sales teams in the hardware or software industry
- Proven success as an individual contributor in a sales team
- Are a role model, driving your team to do their best byways of motivation, supporting sales tactics and activities
- are driving implementation and constantly looking for new ways to drive sales success
- Have strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills but you are also a strong communicator
- Have strong negotiating skills and influencing abilities
- Motivate, manage and drive the Formlabs direct sales team for our EU market
- Increase revenue and market share, with a focus on defined verticals and countries
- Identify and leverage the learnings for closed and lost sales opportunities
- Find solutions to internal and external obstacles, helping your sales team to implement, cooperate and deliver successful results
- End to end responsible for direct sales execution, forecast achievement and maximization of results through the right activities and process of management
- Min 3-5 years of experience in managing a high-caliber interdisciplinary team (10+)
- A proven track in sales leadership and sales execution
- Deep understanding of how to manage inside sales teams successful
- Experience interacting with senior and executive management internally and externally
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- A fast-growing company in an inspiring industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Yoga classes in the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? We'd also like to read a story about the time you were most successful in your sales career. Thank you! We look forward to getting in touch with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.