Customer Support Specialist
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
User satisfaction lies at the heart of Formlabs’ success. The capabilities of our desktop technology are growing rapidly, and so are the needs of our team. We’re looking for:
- Expert teachers to help our customers learn the ropes of 3D printing
- Problem solvers to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it
- Empathetic communicators to keep our users’ trust
Our incredible Customer Support team connects with those users in three different ways:
- Email—flex your writing skills to keep our users happy and printing!
- Live Chat—be quick on your toes and rapidly help our users in *realtime*.
- Phone Support—be vocal in connecting with our users, utilizing a more *personalized* touch (inbound and outbound).
- Live Trainings—teach new users the ins and outs of 3D printing and the Form 2 with custom training sessions.
- Remotely support users in learning the ins and outs of 3D printing
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Love to make your customer’s day by not only answering there question but also anticipating those to come
- Able to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Can communicate with grace without being face to face with users
- Able to make friends with new technology (and your human friends make you fix theirs)
- Already caught our grammatical mistake above (spelling matters to you, too)
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems ( Service Cloud)
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.