Employer Branding and Recruitment Working Student/Intern (m/f/d)
Department: People Operations
Location: Berlin, Germany
We're Formlabs and we want to change the way things are made! Our Formlabs EMEA Team is very international with over 120 people from 20+ countries. We're growing our business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education.
We're looking for an Employer Branding and Recruitment Working Student/Intern(m/f/d), that can support us growing our Formlabs EMEA team in Berlin. If you’re looking to take your career to another dimension, want to have a visible role within and shape a Unicorn Company, join us!
As an Employer Branding and Recruitment Working Student/Intern, you will:
- Create, organise in-house events and take part in external recruitment and networking events as an ambassador of Formlabs
- Develop and maintain relationships with our HR partners (recruiting platforms & universities)
- Create content and post it on different channels (social media, website, blogs)
- Identify prospects to help us attract top talents
- Understand the business challenges and help us run a best-in-class on-boarding process
What do we expect from you?:
- You should be enrolled in university, preferably studying Psychology, Marketing, Management or related fields
- You ́re creative and have a passion for storytelling and organising events
- Prior working experience from an internal recruiting role is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills in English
- You ́re curious, independent, structured and interested in business and digital/tech-related topics
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- Weekly yoga classes in the office
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We look forward to meeting you! Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.