Product Intern - Jewelry
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The product team at Formlabs helps guide hardware, materials, and software products to completion. From defining the requirements of new products, determining features and user experience, and following products through development all the way to shipping, the Product team is looking for someone with instincts for product development, who is ready to help us develop great hardware, resins, and digital experiences.
Use your technical know-how and curiosity to develop resources that help our customers engage new audiences and ultimately drive sales. Help us evaluate and recommend end to end solutions, incorporating scanning, 3D modeling or parametric design. Join our team as a Product Intern.
- Evaluate user needs for our products
- Conduct market research
- Writing content pieces and white papers for Formlabs jewelry industry customers
- Collaborate and support customers already doing amazing things, providing input and friendly guidance to build mutually beneficial relationships that we can convert into content marketing.
- 3D printing, writing, documentation, experimentation, strategy and communication.
- An excellent writer
- Have an analytical or research background
- Highly curious and creative
- Are a perfectionist and have an attention to detail, but are still able to push projects through to completion.
- Data-driven and motivated to accomplish tasks
- Have some technical and lab experience
- Value collaboration with internal partners
- Inspire with your projects and are always aiming to push something further
- Photoshop / Illustrator Experience
- Passion for product development
- Experience with market research or product management
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.