Customer and Partner Services Specialist (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our primary goal is to empower our customers with the best tools and to offer them an amazing 3D printing experience. With a 95% satisfaction rate, Formlabs offers one of the best customer experiences in the industry. Our Services team prides ourselves on being highly motivated and we love going the extra mile to deliver the highest quality. We work with resellers and distributors across the globe who give us access to new markets and provide added value to our customers.
As a member of our Services team, you are helping our distributors and resellers to serve their direct clients. You will resolve technical issues with their 3D printers, investigate machine errors, evaluate printer logs, and teach your technical knowledge to them.
If you love building relationships and redefining the customer experience, we want you as our Channel Services Specialist (m/f/d).
- Remotely support our global distributor & reseller network (email and phone)
- Help educate service agents from our distributors and reseller
- Feed customer reports back to our international engineering team
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Represent Formlabs as the first point of contact
- Skilfully manage interactions all the way through to a resolution
- Are tech savvy and curious about modern technology
- Are analytical - you have the ability to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Are a great communicator - you are a great listener, and consciously choose your words and tone in your writing and speaking, while keeping proper spelling and grammar in check
- Fluent in English - other languages are a plus
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing, digital fabrication, and CAD;
- Finesse on the phone; you know when to listen and when to talk;
- Ability to organize and manage your own time and workload.
- Experience in B2B Service
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- A fast-growing company in an exciting industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages, and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Weekly yoga classes in the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.