Channel Marketing Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Joining Formlabs as a Channel Marketing Manager (m/f/d) is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
Formlabs has a network of more than 100 partners throughout Europe, who work across different countries and verticals. Channel Marketing’s ultimate goal is to drive channel revenue by enabling partners and working together with them on generating demand and amplifying the Formlabs brand. We are looking for an energetic channel marketing manager able to design and implement scalable marketing programs that successfully contribute to those strategies.
If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude and like to travel, we have the perfect challenge for you.
- Work with the EMEA and Global Marketing and Channel teams to define, implement and manage marketing programs and campaigns with and for Formlabs reseller/distributor channel in Europe, with a strong focus on:
- Partner enablement programs (e.g. Partner Marketing University, partner marketing training, Partner Portal, Partner communications)
- Go-To-Market programs (e.g. canned promo campaigns, webinar programs)
- Joint and through-partner events (e.g. roadshow events, joint trade shows, other experiential activities)
- Work in partnership with the rest of the marketing team to maintain brand consistency and key audience targeting through the partner network
- Run regular partner communications: craft and send periodical partner communications
- Grow our partner portal with partner enablement assets and tools and ensure key assets in the portal are kept up to date
- Monitor and manage channel marketing budget (MDF) to support partner co-marketing activities
- Evaluate existing marketing programs and recommend changes for improvements.
- More than 3 years of experience in marketing with knowledge of multi-channel marketing, lead generation, and offline marketing
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Self-driven personality, ability to work independently
- Ability to fluently speak and write English and another EU language
- Project management skills and experience.
- Previous experience in Channel Marketing
- Past experience managing marketing budgets, ideally within a channel marketing setting
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- A fast-growing company in an exciting industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Weekly yoga classes in the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? We'd also like to read a story about the time you were most successful in your marketing career.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.