Working Student - Web Developer 20 h/week (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As a Working Student Web Developer (m/w/d)on a 20h/week basisin our Web and E-commerce Team, you'll partner with our marketing and design teams to develop, launch, and maintain the marketing and e-commerce content platform for Formlabs.com. We're building state-of-the-art web content and e-commerce platform using isomorphic React and Node.js, headless content management in Python with a GraphQL API, and best-in-breed e-commerce to take us to the next level of our e-commerce shopping experience.
More than building simple web templates and managing content, you will help to create beautiful interactive content that excites, informs, and guides visitors toward measurable goals. You have a flair for creating performant, interactive, beautiful experiences and an interest in monitoring your influence on the company’s bottom line through analytics, experimentation, and iteration.
If you’re passionate about building great web experiences and want to work with an impressive, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you to join our team as a Working Student Web Developer (m/w/d)
Our Tech Stack: HTML, CSS, React, GraphQL, Django, Python, PostgreSQL, Magento, AWS
- Assist the Web team in building and maintaining a best-in-breed web content management platform and interactive web frontend using the latest web technologies
- Help to maintain the backend of our website running smoothly with Python / Django
- Assist development of the world-class e-commerce experiences to make it easy for our customers and partners to buy our products
- Partner with the marketing and design teams to keep our website looking fresh and serving our customers
- Fix bugs and problems, and respond to internal support requests on your own
- Are currently a student
- Have some Python experience
- Can show examples of public-facing code portfolios (GitHub) or websites
- Are excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and web engineering team
- Can write clear code and keep it well-documented
- Front-end frameworks such as React, Redux
- Django experience
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Git experience preferred
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Share options in the company (we’re a Unicorn company, valued at over $2Bn USD)
- Learning and development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Mental health well-being programme
- Fun team events
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.