Product Marketing Manager
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Product Marketing team is one of our main drivers of growth at Formlabs, bringing multiple innovative products to market each year. We nearly doubled our materials library in 2018, and released two 3D Printers to market in 2019. We're not slowing down anytime soon. If you have a passion for our products, know how to deliver a strong message, and are eager to get things done in a fast-paced environment, we want you as our Product Marketing Manager.
- Support product managers and engineering leads in bringing products to market as quickly as possible, leading multiple product launches each year across Hardware, Software, and Materials teams
- Align, motivate and train marketing, product, and sales teams to ensure consistent messaging and a coordinated go to market strategy
- Create the go to market strategy based on a solid understanding of technical specs, customer benefits, and the competitive landscape
- Create and manage the launch timeline, review progress at critical decision gates, and clearly define and delegate next steps to ensure quick reaction and recovery from unexpected delays to keep the project team moving along the most critical path
- Are ridiculously organized and don't let things slip through the cracks
- Feel creative when things go wrong, always ready with a back up plan for your back up plan
- Enjoy working cross-functionally to meet deadlines, and thrive under pressure
- Motivate your colleagues to do their best work, and are excited to see your impact on the company's bottom line
- Are a creative storyteller able to talk passionately about our products and enthusiastically with customers
- Have experience shipping products in a fast paced environment
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Knowledgeable and nerdy about additive manufacturing processes
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.