Marketing - Public Relations (PR) Intern (Fall 2019)
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
PR and Communications at Formlabs supports the storytelling and marketing of the company’s mission, products and people. PR and Communications crosses many departments and disciplines - content, research, product, design and more.
If you have a passion for communicating stories and a desire to understand and learn more about the 3D printing industry, than we want you as a PR Intern.
- Contribute to and support PR output efforts with research, deadline tracking, and content writing
- Support reporting results and creatively approach new reporting standards
- Help grow our business through creative thinking and optimization of ongoing efforts
- Understand intricacies of a booming industry
- Assist in administrative duties
- Passionate, driven, and ready to take on any challenge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and produce superb work under multiple deadlines
- Masterfully prioritize and manage time tasks
- Strong desire to learn and implement PR strategies
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Prior PR experience
- Experience working in a startup
- A passion for technology
- Lunch 3 times a week
- Vacation: Flexible
- Infinite 3D prints!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.