Junior Sales Solution Specialist - UK and Ireland (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs started out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2011–today, we're building our European headquarter in Berlin with an international team of young individuals who want to revolutionise the workflow of designers, engineers, jewellers and dental technicians with our high-precision desktop 3D printers.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our sales team is filled with 3D printing experts who care about people and their work. We're building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
To sell to our customers, you need a understanding of how designers, engineers, architects, and other makers can adopt our products to enhance their work. We’re looking for advisors and problem solvers who can help our customers create, change, and advance faster with our products. If you can build relationships with customers over the phone by solving their 3D printing needs, we want you to join our team.
As a Junior Sales Solution Specialist - UK and Ireland (m/f/d) your daily life consists of:
- Follow up on inbound sales inquiries by phone/email
- Looking for for new business opportunities
- Travelling to international events to promote our company and excite potential customers for our product
- Use your consultative sales skills to grow our customer base and develop our markets
- Help to organise projects (i.e. workshops, campaigns, events) to land new customers
- 3D printing models for your clients.
- Are fluent (C2) in English
- +1 years of sales experience with UK/IR customers and a stellar track record
- You are excited about selling based on a high contact volume and engagement with customers
- Are outgoing and excited about building relationships with (potential) customers
- Are a motivated self-starter, excel in having great results, and love managing your time
- Like to work independently and within a team.
- Speak German or French
- Have experience serving our customer groups - dental customers, jewellers, product designers, educators or engineers
- a portfolio or examples of your engineering or CAD design work and 3D printing experience.
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events.
We look forward to meeting you! Our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.