People Operations Coordinator
Department: People Operations
Formlabs’ people operations team is running the daily operation of the company, managing recruiting, HR and team events. This team is looking for a new member at our Hungarian development office in the heart of Budapest.
If you’re passionate about building and supporting great teams, and want to work with a high-caliber, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Formlabs People Operations Team.
- Adjusting and implementing Formlabs administration systems for our new office
- Managing administrative communication with the accounting company
- Managing office orders, logistics and administrations
- Recruiting coordination
- Organizing team building events, company events and meetings
- Are excited to work with an interdisciplinary team
- Drive tasks to completion, on time and to plan
- Are a fast learner, capable of picking up new skills as you go
- Are equally excited about new and challenging situations
- Are experienced in building teams and supporting them in a tech environment
- Experience in customs administration
- Comfortable with web based management and recruiting applications (G-Suite, Asana, Greenhouse, LinkedIn, AmazingHiring, HackerRank
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- A flexible vacation policy
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Periodic visits to our HQ in Boston, USA
- Unlimited snacks and sodas
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
We build amazing things. Come, join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.