Events Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is now looking for an Event Marketing Manager in EMEA. You will be responsible for spearheading Formlabs event marketing strategy in EMEA, including, but not limited to: trade show planning and execution, event logistics management, securing speaking opportunities at key industry events, and implementing marketing campaigns associated with the events. The successful candidate will have a strong track record in organising and running trade shows and proving ROI through event marketing strategies and tactics.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership, and country marketing managers, to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, awareness and customer advocacy.
- Lead Formlabs event and trade show strategy, including identifying key events, coordinating pre- and post-show communication, event attendance and booth manning, and internal team training (elevator pitch, demos, etc.)
- Coordinate and staff events for both Formlabs-run and shared events with partners
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events.
- Negotiate and execute contracts with event-related vendors and contractors.
- Drive marketing-influenced pipeline and generate at-event MQLs.
- Build relationships with Formlabs customers, partners and prospects at events.
- Work with the in-house design team to ensure event display accurately represents the Formlabs brand.
- Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory including collateral, giveaways, etc.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in event marketing, experience in demand generation is a plus.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven experience carrying out trade shows and event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, execution and reporting.
- Experience partnering and working with sales teams.
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously working under very tight deadlines.
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box.
- You are data and metric-driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data.
- Confident, and with a friendly and dynamic personality.
- Experience in the 3D printing industry
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events.
We look forward to your application! Please attach your CV, Cover Letter when applying. Our Team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.