Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionize the way things are made! As a global leader in desktop 3D printing, the Formlabs group including its subsidiary Formlabs GmbH collectively enjoys a strong financial position, rapid revenue growth, and profitability at the group level.
Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 130 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education.
Are you fiercely passionate about streamlining, with a vigilant eye for detail when it comes to handling money? If you are excited to start your career in the world of finance and want to have a high impact within a fast-growing company, we want you to join us as our Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist (m/f/d).
- Work directly with our Global FP&A team and EMEA Finance lead to build the Business and Financial reporting required for strategic planning and steering
- Manage the annual budget process for the EMEA region and support the global FP&A team
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly EMEA reporting and performing gap analysis vs budget and previous years
- Monthly review of the division performance with EMEA leads; you will be a sparring partner with different stakeholders to support them with financial aspects of current business, as well as challenging them on financial and performance-related topics
- Provide financial planning and advice to help create solutions across Formlabs
- Analyze diverse data and extract insights to improve our operations
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Hold a finished degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business Administration, or equivalent, and you have number-related work experience of 3+ years in Finance
- Have great analytical skills to deliver a strong data-driven performance
- Are hands-on and self-leading when it comes to solution finding and delivering results in an efficient manner
- Are an expert in Excel and BI Tools (Tableau experience is a plus)
- Are attentive to details and enjoy working together with stakeholders
- Able to concisely explain essential insights to any audience
- Can keep both a big-picture view and a close eye on the numbers
- Are fluent in English
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues in an exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company);
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? We'd also like to read a story about the time you were most successful in your finance career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.