To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ web team designs a suite of web applications for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for accomplished web developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable and user-friendly web applications. If you’re passionate about building great web software, and want to work with a remarkable, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you as an Application Developer.
- Develop internal applications on a modern technology stack including Python/Django
- Build and maintain integrations written in Python leveraging Kafka to integrate Business Systems
- Develop user-facing front-end code
- Customize 3rd Party Business Systems such as Salesforce, Magento, and NetSuite
- 2+ years developing in Python
- Build and ship web applications in a production environment
- Love being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Drive projects to completion on time
- Excel by working outside your comfort zone and picking up new skills on the fly
Bonus skills (Optional):
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce APEX
- Code with HTML/CSS using libraries such as jQuery and React.js
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Please share a portfolio/website that reflects your abilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.