Channel Marketing Intern/Trainee (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Joining Formlabs as a Channel Marketing Intern/Trainee (m/f/d) is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
Formlabs has a network of more than 100 partners throughout Europe, who work across different countries and verticals. Channel Marketing’s ultimate goal is to drive channel revenue by enabling partners and working together with them on generating demand and amplifying the Formlabs brand. We are looking for an energetic Channel Marketing Specialist to support the design and implementation of scalable marketing programs that successfully contribute to those strategies.
If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude and have fun driving end-to-end projects, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why. We'd also like to read about the accomplishment you feel the most proud of in your career.
- Work with the European Marketing and Channel teams to deploy and communicate scalable and measurable marketing programs targeting Formlabs reseller/distributor channel, with a strong focus on demand generation and partner enablement
- Create and update partner enablement assets and content
- Run regular partner and customer communications
- Work in partnership with the rest of the Marketing team to maintain brand consistency and key audience targeting through the partner network
- Monitor channel marketing budget (MDF) execution to support partner co-marketing activities
- First experience in marketing (e.g. an Internship)
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing, demand generation, and offline marketing
- Project & process management experience
- Ability to fluently speak and write English and another EU language
- Capacity to easily build relationships with people from other areas of the organization and influence others
- Flexibility to travel (up to 10%) to partner events and trade shows
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Previous experience in Channel Marketing.
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry.
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues.
- A fast-growing company in an exciting industry.
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite.
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks.
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG.
- Discount for Urban Sports Club.
- Weekly yoga classes in the office.
- Unlimited 3D prints.
- Fun team events.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.