To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs grows, so does our need for new systems. This constant evolution means that individuals have an impact, not only within their team but upon us as a whole. Working on the Formlabs software team offers a unique opportunity for growth and a chance to make meaningful impact upon the development of our growing company.
If you are excited to take the Formlabs platform to the next level, join us as a Magento Developer. You will report to our head of systems, and we are open to remote work for this role.
- Identify growth opportunities in site infrastructure, on-page optimization and site speed
- Develop enhancements to our new e-commerce platform
- Own product development requests for new features
- Act as a subject matter expert as it pertains to website architecture and work with cross-functional teams to help resolve issues
- Build integrations to our CRM and ERP systems
- Finesse the details while staying aware of the larger picture needs
- Love to speak to many users and teams across departments and borders
- Focus on productivity, simplicity, and efficiency
- Excel by creatively solving complex problems
- 2+ years’ in full-stack web development
- Magento development (preferably Magento 2.0)
- Front-end dev (react.js)
- Message queueing (Kafka)
- Python coding
- An inclusive work environment with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Equity in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities, both in-house and offsite
- Free beverages and snacks
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.