Jr. IT and Systems Specialist (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our diverse team needs the office operating smoothly at all times. To get our best work done, we need our information to be secure and for our tech systems to be running at top capacity. As our team grows, we need our technical infrastructure to scale with us. This job requires creativity and inventive, enduring solutions. You will help analyze and troubleshoot common problems in systems and services as well as maintain our existing infrastructure.
If you are highly motivated, organized, and love supporting a diverse company in accomplishing great things, we want you as a Jr. IT and Systems Specialist (m/f/d).
- Providing first line user support for our colleagues
- Maintenance of office equipment, laptops, conference equipment
- Setup of office equipment, desks, 2D printers
- Troubleshooting support requests
- Working with a Global team
- Providing end-to-end IT operations
- Have experience in IT or Helpdesk role
- Have a service-oriented mindset
- Always look for a better way to get the job done
- Are driven to provide great user experience
- Have experience working with VPN, VoIP, AV set-up, other office software
- Comfortable working with both Windows and MacOS
- Have experience repairing and maintaining office hardware
- Interested in 3D printing
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Company shares for full-time employees
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Weekly yoga classes
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.