Web Software Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing fast—and not surprisingly, so is our suite of web applications. Our web team designs, builds, and supports both customer-facing websites and applications for internal use. Collaborate with great engineers, develop web applications on top of a state-of-the-art tech stack, and help build systems that interface with the best desktop 3D printer on the market.
If you’re a savvy web developer who wants to jump onboard a huge variety of projects, we want you on the software as a Web Intern.
**Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your web work or projects is required.
- Have built websites and web applications and launched them for use by the public
- Love to build software for the web and pick up new systems quickly
- Passionate about responsive and scalable web sites
- Can use a variety of web application frameworks (Django, Node.js, React)
- Have deployed software to servers for real world projects
- Can hack things together in Python
- Use Git or other version control systems
- Know HTML and CSS inside and out
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.