Print Production Assistant - Minijob(m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Joining Formlabs as a Print Production Assistant is an exciting opportunity to become a part of our operations team and to work with our state-of-art 3D printers on a daily basis.
As a Print Production Assistant you will help our Services and Operations team to maintain our Communal Print farm, clean and operate the 3D printers (Form 2s and 3s), maintain the stock of materials, and report any issues back to the team. All the trainings will be provided by Formlabs so don't be afraid if you are not a 3D printing pro yet! The most important part for us is that you are curious and ready to learn.
- General maintenance of 3D printers: operating and cleaning
- Maintenance of the Print Farm: keeping it clean and orderly
- 8-10 h/week working time, 2 days per week
- Collaborating with Services and the Office management teams
- Learning the essentials about the 3D printing - all trainings will be provided by our Services team
- Ready to work part-time
- Love modern technology
- Ready to get your hands dirty
- Love working with people and helping them around their printing processes
- Detail-oriented and careful
- Willing to expand your knowledge on 3D printing and tech industry
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues.
- A fast-growing company in an exciting industry.
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite.
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks.
- Discount for Urban Sports Club.
- Weekly yoga classes in the office.
- Unlimited 3D prints.
- Fun team events.