Product - Healthcare Strategy Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring the power of groundbreaking professional 3D printing to every device designer, biomedical engineer, clinical researcher, and surgeon in the world.
The Product team at Formlabs guides hardware, materials, and software products from concept to completion. From defining the requirements for new products, perfecting the user experience, and advancing products from development all the way to shipping and scaling, the Product team is looking for someone with instincts for product development, who is ready to help us develop great hardware, resins, and digital experiences.
Use your technical know-how and curiosity to develop resources that support healthcare professionals and ultimately enable growth in the rapidly emerging market of medical 3D printing. If you want to utilize your research skills and business acumen to ultimately improve patient care around the world, we want you as our Product Intern in Healthcare Strategy.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for sales into hospitals, health systems, health plans, and GPOs
- Engage in market research and surveys using design thinking/user-driven methodologies
- Analyze the Formlabs customer database to properly identify/tag all hospital accounts and ideally create market penetration dashboards
- Research and develop a database of the most relevant trade shows, CME partners, and societies per surgical subspecialty
- Have worked as a healthcare consultant
- Interned or worked with hospitals, preferably in a sales, marketing, or consulting role
- Possess excellent Salesforce/database management skills
- Strong quantitative and research skills
- Are an excellent writer
- Have an analytical or research background
- Are a perfectionist and have an attention to detail, but are still able to push projects through to completion.
- Data-driven and motivated to accomplish tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.