Quality Engineering Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our growing Quality team ensures the Formlabs products are consistent and reliable. Data is at the core of our business, providing insights into the quality of our products. We're the team that interprets data from the field and implements improvements to manufacturing process, software, and hardware design.
Do you want to use your skills to improve the user experience and fix product issues? We want you as a Quality Engineering Intern.
- Investigate product issues spanning the domains of materials, mechanical, electrical and software
- Implement changes to product design or manufacturing process
- Design experiments, interpret test results, and analyze field data to guide design efforts and identify product shortcomings
- Are well versed in hardware debugging and passionate about understanding why things work (or don’t)
- Experience designing or debugging complex electromechanical systems
- Experimental design and test implementation skills
- Scripting ability, including SQL, Python, and related data analysis tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.