(Junior) Sales Solution Specialist - Rest of Europe (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs started out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2011–today, we are building our European headquarter in Berlin with an international team of young individuals who want to revolutionize the workflow of designers, engineers, jewellers and dental technicians with our high-precision desktop 3D printers.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our sales team is filled with 3D printing experts who care about people and their work. We are building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
To sell to our customers, you need a strong understanding of how designers, engineers, architects, and other makers can adopt our products to enhance their work. We’re looking for advisors and problem solvers who can help our customers create, innovate, and advance faster with our products. If you can build positive relationships with customers over the phone by solving their 3D printing needs, we want you to join our team.
As a (Junior) Sales Solution Specialist (Rest of Europe) your day-to-day life consists of:
- Following up on inbound sales inquiries by phone/ email;
- Actively seeking for new business opportunities;
- Travelling to international events to promote our company and excite potential customers for our product;
- Using your consultative sales skills to grow our customer base and develop our markets;
- Help to organise projects (i.e. workshops, campaigns, events) to land new customers;
- 3D printing models for your clients.
- Are a C2 in one or more of the following languages: French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and are fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Are new to sales or have up to 3 years of sales experience with customers and a stellar track record
- Outgoing and excited about building relationships with (potential) customers
- A motivated self-starter, result-driven, and an excellent manager of time
- Able to work both independently and within a team
- a portfolio or examples of your own engineering or CAD design work & 3D printing experience
- Have experience in serving our particular customer groups - dental customers, jewellers, product designers, educators or engineers;
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events.
We look forward to meeting you! Please send us your application documents only in English! Our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.