Finance Intern - FP&A (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Formlabs started out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2011. Today, we are building our European headquarter in Berlin with an international team of over 130 people from 25+ countries. Our mission is to revolutionize the workflow of designers, engineers, jewelers and dental technicians with our high-precision desktop 3D printers.
Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education. In order to achieve this, we are looking for talent, that can help us support our fast growth.
As a part of the Finance Team, you need to pay attention to detail and streamline the flow of information to facilitate the best business decisions. If you love numbers, accurate in dealing with money, solution-oriented and you want to develop inside a fast-growing company, join us as a Finance Intern for FP&A!
- Support the team by taking care of the monthly financial reporting
- Analyze diverse data, using BI tools (Tableau experience is a plus)
- Support the team with monthly budgeting planning
- Process the financial documentation;
- Support financial analysis & forecasting tasks
- Are a graduate student or senior year student of Finance, Accounting, or Kaufmännische Ausbildung in your Bachelor or Master;
- Are a good communicator and are fluent in English and German or French;
- Eager to learn about and understand financial reporting in a high paced environment;
- You are a quick learner and have a ninja eye to detail.
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- Semester ticket benefit with BVG;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV together with your cover letter!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.