Country Marketing Manager - France (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Country Marketing Manager France (m/f/d) is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
- Maximize the product sell-through of our direct sales team and channel partners, by generating demand, running sales and marketing campaigns and implementing impactful product launches.
- Leverage partners marketing capabilities and budgets as much as possible.
- Responsible for marketing the company's product portfolio to end users, partners and customers with the goals of driving revenue, creating brand awareness and developing our industry community and ecosystem in the country.
- Work with the global marketing team and resources to define and execute marketing campaigns through all marketing channels (online and offline) with channel partners, as well as for the Direct sales team.
- Responsible for defining and coordinating the execution of the country marketing strategy, in close collaboration with the Channel and Direct Sales teams.
- Get insights from country sales teams (direct and channel) and global marketing team to define the overall marketing strategy for the country, to ensure that the strategy aligns with the direct and channel sales strategies and goals
- Evaluate opportunities and implement impactful creative programs and campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Formlabs products
- Work together with Channel Marketing in the definition of marketing programs
- Monitor market changes and adjust marketing strategies accordingly in order to remain competitive within the changing market
- Track and monitor effectiveness and ROI of marketing programs and investments in the country
- Analyze data and make decisions based on them
- Define topics and stories for media opportunities. Coordinate creation of media content with PR agency (where applicable) and global PR team.
- Provide marketing guidance and advice to partners on how to carry out the appropriate brand and product promotion for maximum impact.
- Identify relevant local players in the 3D printing workflow, or key vertical markets, and develop partnerships with them in order to extend our brand reach and get access to their audiences in collaboration with the global Partnerships & Community team.
- Coordinate with the Direct sales team to define demand gen targets, lead follow-up, and continuously fine-tune and improve Sales-Marketing demand gen workflows.
- Work together with key channel partners and Channel Marketing to define joint demand generation and brand awareness programs (e.g. joint events, webinars, workshops, promotions, emailing campaigns, etc.) and execute them.
- Regularly communicate with partners to discuss and monitor the progress of ongoing initiatives and plan new ones.
- Assist partners to create their marketing plans around our products.
- Work with the SEO and web team to localize web content, and increase its visibility in search engines at national level.
- Coordinate the creation and localization of engaging country-specific content, including stories, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Keep the country site always up to date with the latest web content and ensure partner websites display the latest of Formlabs prominently.
- Ensure timely and effective sharing of new assets that partners could leverage through their customer base and prospects.
- Define and monitor marketing KPIs on growth, web traffic, user engagement, etc. for the region.
- Onboard and train new partners (or new partner staff) to ensure they have access to the available marketing tools and assets (e.g. Partner Portal, demand generation toolkits, content, etc.), and know the different marketing-related workflows.
- Develop and run joint marketing programs with national ecosystem partners.
- Participate in the definition of event / trade show strategy of the country, event selection and event execution.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing (online and offline), growth, CRM, marketing content development, and familiar with both direct and channel marketing strategies, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Good at building personal relationships with customers and partners.
- Strong understanding of online marketing strategies and tactics for demand generation.
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets, CMS editing, and webinar platforms.
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Excellent French and English command. Good command of other languages is a plus.
- Exceptional planning abilities and strong attention to detail.
- Results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to achieve targets.
- Strong team player.
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry.
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments.
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues in an exceptionally fast-growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? We'd also like to read a story about the time you were most successful in your marketing career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.