Financial Specialist (m/f/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionise the way things are made! As global leader in desktop 3D printing, the Formlabs group including it’s subsidiary Formlabs GmbH collectively enjoy a strong financial position, rapid revenue growth, and profitability at the group level.
Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 120 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery and Education. In order to achieve this we are looking for talent, that can help us support our fast growth. This is opening many development opportunities, also within our Finance Team in Berlin.
Are you fiercely passionate about streamlining, with a vigilant eye for detail when it comes to handling money? If you are excited to start your career in the world of finance and want to have a high impact within a fast-growing company, we want you to join us as our Financial Specialist (m/f/d).
- You will manage and take care of invoicing and payments
- You will research and approve new customers’ credit limits
- You will work across teams to assist with our finance operations, from beginning to end
- You will reconcile significant accounts and produce error-free accounting reports
- You will assist with special analytical projects
- Have an university degree in the area of Economics and/or Finance
- Have least 2 years experience in working in finance with focus on AP and AR
- Are excited to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Have attention to detail but also able to see the big picture
- Are focused, with a drive that allows you to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Fluency in English, and very good German
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- Familiarity with NetSuite, and/or Salesforce, Magento, SAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events.
Send us your CV and Cover Letter! We look forward to meeting you! Our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.