Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ web team designs a suite of web applications for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for accomplished web developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable, and user-friendly web applications. If you’re passionate about building great web software, and want to work with a remarkable, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you as a Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Develop web application backend code on a technology stack including Python/Django
- Develop user-facing front-end code, working closely with our marketing and design team to develop compelling user experiences
- Build the next generation Dashboard user platform
- Build and ship web applications in a production environment
- Love to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering teams
- Code with HTML/CSS using libraries such as jQuery and React.js
- Enjoy working with Kubernetes, Go, and Kafka
- Love being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Write clear code and document your work
- Drive projects to completion on time
- Excel by working outside your comfort zone and picking up news skills on the fly
Bonus skills (Optional):
- 3+ years experience as a full stack engineer
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Ruby on Rails or PHP
- Write and maintain Ansible provisioning
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Please share a portfolio/website that reflects your abilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.